Frequently asked questions
- What is chewing gum?
- What is gum base?
- Is it true that chewing gum is good for oral hygiene and has other benefits as well?
- What can you tell me about other ingredients in chewing gum?
- Why is there generally no expiration date for chewing gums?
- Can chewing gum contain animal-derived ingredients?
- Can chewing gum contain allergenic substances?
- Is gum safe to swallow?
- Is there a risk of choking when chewing gum is swallowed?
- At what age can children begin chewing gum?
c/o Keller and Heckman
Keller and Heckman LLP
1001 G Street NW
Suite 500 West
WASHINGTON D.C. 20001
Is gum safe to swallow?
Yes. If chewing gum is swallowed, it simply passes through the digestive tract of human body.